- Pacing Modes: VVI, VVT, VOO, AAI, AAT, AOO, OAO, OVO, OFF
- Basic(Lower) Rate: From 30 BPM to 180 BPM
- Upper Rate: From 80 BPM to 180 BPM in steps of 2 BPM.(In SST Mode)
- Rate Hysteresis.
- Safety Polarity Switch.
- Magnet Response.
- Noise Detection.
- Rate Drop Response
- Auto Measure
- Night Low Rates.
- High Rate Temporary programming.
- MRI safe with Pacetronix MRI safe Leads.
Pacing and sensing Parameters:
- Pulse Width: From 0.07 ms and 0.1 ms to 1.5 ms in steps of 0.1 ms.
- Amplitude: From 0.2 V to 7.5 V.
- Pacing Polarity : Unipolar /Bipolar
- Sensitivity: 0.2 to 6.4 mV for ‘A’ and 0.5 to 16 mV for ‘V’
- Sensing Polarity: Unipolar/Bipolar
- Refractory Period: From 200 ms to 500 ms in steps of 25 ms
- Blanking Period: 100 ms
- Hysteresis Enable : On/Off
- Hysteresis Rate Change : From 4 BPM to 60 BPM in steps of 4 BPM
- Hysteresis Search: On/Off.
Night Rate Parameters
- Night Enable: On/Off.
- Night Rate Switch Time : From 00:00 to 23:45 in steps of 15’
- Day rate Switch Time : From 00:00 to 23:45 in steps of 15’
- Night Rate : From 32 Bpm to 100 Bpm in steps of 2 bpm
- Automatic Switch to day rate based on Activity : On/Off
Rate Drop Parameters:
- Rate Drop -ON/OFF
- Rate Drop Rate-80 to 144 BPM
- Rate Drop Duration-30 to 240 beats (Step of 30 beats)
- 1st detection Window-1 to 30 beats (Steps of 1 beat)
- 2nd detection Window-1 to 7 beats (Steps of 1 beat)
- Upper Limit-50 to 100 BPM
- Lower Limit-40 to 80 BPM
- Pace/ Sens Counts
- Noise count and Noise pacing counts.
- Rate Histogram
- High Rate Episodes.
- Lead monitoring.
BOL: SOO mode. Rate 96 BPM.
ERI: SOO mode. Rate 84 BPM.
EOL: SOO. Rate 64 BPM
Battery Chemistry and Model: LI3150 (1.28Ah).
Initial Voltage: 2.8V.
Service Life: The expected life of the Pacemaker, pacing 100% at 70 min-1,SSI mode, with 2.5 V amplitude , pulse width of 0.4 ms and lead impedance 500 Ohms, is more than 8 Years.
Size: 49X38X8 mm
Mass: Less than 25 gm