Pinnacle-R SSIR Model 297
Pinnacle-R SSIR Model 297
- Pacing Modes: VVI, VVT, VOO, AAI, AAT, AOO, VVIR, VOOR, VVTR, AAIR, AOOR, AATR, OAO, OVO, OFF
- Basic(Lower) Rate: From 30 BPM to 120 BPM
- Upper Sensor Rate: From 80 BPM to 180 BPM in steps of 2 BPM.
- Upper Rate: From 80 BPM to 180 BPM in steps of 2 BPM.(In SST Mode)
- Rate Hysteresis.
- Magnet Response.
- Noise Detection.
- High Rate Temporary programming
- Auto Measure (Auto threshold Measurement) (ON/OFF)
Pacing and sensing Parameters:
- Pulse Width: From 0.07 ms to 1.5 ms.
- Amplitude: From 0.2 V to 7.5 V.
- Pacing Polarity : Unipolar /Bipolar
- Sensitivity: 0.5 to 7.5 mV
- Sensing Polarity: Unipolar/Bipolar
- Refractory Period: From 200 ms to 500 ms in steps of 25 ms
- Blanking Period: 100 ms
- Hysteresis Enable : On/Off
- Hysteresis Rate Change : From 2 BPM to 40 BPM in steps of 2 BPM
- Hysteresis Search: On/Off.
- Upper Activity Rate: From 80 BPM to 180 BPM in steps of 2 BPM
- Activity Rate Response: From 1 to 15
- Reaction Time: From 10 s to 60 s in steps of 10 s
- Recovery Time: From 1 m to 10 m in steps of 1 m.
- Automatic Refractory Change: On/Off. When programmed On, if the rate is greater than 120 BPM, the refractory switch to the minimum value between the programmed value and 250 ms.
- BOL: SOO mode. Rate 96 BPM.
- ERI: SOO mode. Rate 84 BPM.
- EOL: SOO mode. Rate 64 BPM
Battery Chemistry and Model: Lithium Iodine WG8950 (1.58Ah).
Initial Voltage: 2.8V.
Service Life: The expected life of the Pacemaker, pacing 100% at 60 min-1, SSI mode, with 2.5 V
amplitude, pulse width of 0.4 ms and lead impedance 500 Ohms, is more than 8 Years.
Size: 49X38X7.5 mm
Mass: 25 gm
ERI (Elective replacement): When the remaining capacity of the battery is between 4% and 8%, the pacing rate switches to 85 ppm when a magnet is applied.
EOL (End of Life): When the remaining capacity of the battery is under 4% of the initial capacity, the pacing rate slows 10 ppm.
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium – Iodine WG 8711|
|Initial Voltage||2.8 V.|
|Maximum Available Capacity||0.82 A-hr.|
|Dimensions||49 x 38 x 7 mm|
The expected life of the generator, pacing 100% at 70 ppm, with 2.5 V amplitude and pulse width of 0.488 ms, is 10.2 years.
|Parameters||All the programmable parameters|
|Identification||Model and serial number|
|Battery condition||Voltage, ERI and EOL indicators|
|Statistics||Keeps track of pacing and sensing events, as well as ventricular premature events. Frequency Histograms|
|Rate Responsive Wizard|
|Automeasure regulation holter function|
|Rate reduce response|
Noise detection: When the pacemaker senses events with frequency exceeding 11 Hz, it switches to VOO mode.
Run Away Limit: The pacemaker includes an anti-runaway circuit to avoid the generation of stimuli with a rate over 200 ppm (except in temporary programming).
The pacemaker is programmed using a microcomputer (usually a Notebook) that runs Windows operating system. It also permits the measurement of the stimulation and sensing thresholds as well as the generation of printed reports.